Is Your Youth..
- Distant and non-communicative with you?
- Closing you off from their world?
- Disrespectful towards you, fights with you and argues quite often?
Do You Wish..
- You were genuinely bonded and were best friends?
- You could gain their trust, love, admiration and respect?
- Your communication was open, sincere and uncomplicated.
- Your youth would welcome you into their world?
Or Does Your Youth..
- Want to continue to grow and strengthen their foundation?
- Display confidence but want to further develop their leadership skills?
- Create a positive support network of friends?
- Desire to have a passion for life and learning?
This ultimate empowerment workshop will help your youth:
- Believe in themselves
- Overcome limiting beliefs
- Develop resilience and gain self esteem and confidence
- Gain courage & determination to overcome life’s obstacles
- Think big, set goals and achieve them
- Be the best that they can be and reach their full potential
- These and much, much more..
“Today’s youths are tomorrow’s leaders”
If you would like to have a deeply connected, and supportive relationship with your youth, reserve this ultimate empowerment workshop today!
Next Sessions – Saturdays April 4, 11, 18 and 25, 2020
Follow-up workshops: May 16, 23, 30 and June 6, 2020
Location: Quality Inn West Harvest, 17803 Stony Plain Rd
Time: 10 – 1 pm