What will your teenager achieve at this workshop?
We start off with the end in mind. The end is to have your teen achieve their goals, have emotional intelligence, get along with their parents, accelerate their success, advance their problem solving techniques and become phenomenal leaders! This six week program will eliminate the negative beliefs that hold teenagers back from achieving their full potential. These dynamic, fun, and powerful workshops will program your teenager for success and will uncover their greatness. We use proven techniques & strategies in goal setting, communication and negotiation.
Key components covered at the workshop
- Importance of positive beliefs
- Believing in yourself and discovering your identity not your image
- Sean Covey’s 7 Habits of Highly effective Teens
- Creating a vision and how to effectively enroll others in that vision
- Advanced communication, negotiation and problem solving skills.
- Emotional intelligence and leadership
- Being a champion , becoming a mentor and leading by example
- How to accelerate your success and how to maintain momentum
- Goal Setting & the power of intentions
- How to walk the fashion runaway and shine
How will your teenager accomplish this?
This is done through the following techniques:
- Experiential games
- Hands on body confidence and self esteem assessments
- Sharing and group work
- Success methods and strategies
- Promise Card
Allow your teenager to tell you, “I believe in me because..”
This incredible workshop will drastically change the way that your teenager looks at and feels about themselves.
What an amazing gift to be able to give your teenager!
Next Sessions – Saturdays March 3, 10, 17, 24, and 31
Follow-up workshops: April 14, 21, and 28, 2018
Location: Quality Inn West Harvest, 17803 Stony Plain Rd
Time: 11 – 2 pm